Fall Favorites by Gooseberry Patch


Fall Favorites by Gooseberry Patch

Paperback: 31 pages
Publisher: Gooseberry Patch (2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1933494425
ISBN-13: 978-1933494425



30 recipes along with tips & easy ideas for celebrating fall with family & friends. Recipes include : Thanksgiving sausage dressing, One-pan fruit brownies, Autumn apple & dried fruit pie, Frosted Maple cookies & much much more...!

I LOVE Gooseberry Patch! They have some of the best recipes and cookbooks I've ever seen. And their website is full of interesting stuff. If you aren't familiar with them, please check them out! You'll love them too!


(click to enlarge)

These recipes are simple, easy, quick and easy on the budget. They have a wide variety of cookbooks (seasons, holidays, everyday etc.). I've been buying them for years and have never been disappointed. I even love their name...Gooseberry Patch

Weekend Cooking is hosted at Beth Fish Reads

9 comments:

Beth F said...

What a great website. I've heard of Gooseberry Patch before and I've even seen their cookbooks but -- silly me -- I haven't ever bought one or cooked from one. The recipes look tasty and easy for a busy household.

Joy Weese Moll said...

Gooseberry Patch is so much fun. I love the way the express each season in such a homey and comforting way.

Nan said...

I'm fond of GP too.

caite said...

I have never heard of them...although their cookbooks look familiar and I wonder if I own one..
off to check out the web site.

TheBookGirl said...

I've bought a number of GP products over the years; there's something so appealing and homey about their things :)

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Thanks for reminding me about Gooseberry Patch - I don't have any of their cookbooks, but I used to get the catalog, and would dog-ear pages of kitchen accessories that caught my eye.

Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews said...

I adore Gooseberry Patch books too! They are so homey and comforting!

Alex said...

Gooseberry Patch is a great website. Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. I will have to explore it in more depth, especially the recipes.

Heather said...

I don't think I have come across this company before, though the company logo does seem familiar. It's possible a friend has sent me some of their recipes.